Last Updated on
- The included pump filter comes with no extra charges and is very convenient for all sizes of the pool set. When it comes to buying pool sets, you will realize that having a pool that comes with all the necessary accessories would save you a ton of money going forward.
- The new dual suction outlet fittings in the pool enhance the flow of water in various patterns that ensure proper filtration. The improved suction steps up the flow of water and also helps in ensuring the clearness and neatness of the water.
- The Intex Easy Set Pool has a very tough and flat bottom. Its sidewalls are made of laminated PVC, and it also has an inflatable top ring. These features could work to your advantage if you set it up properly as it means there will be stability when using this pool, especially when used on flat surfaces.
- This pool is very portable and is easy to move about. It is usually very exciting and fulfilling to own a pool that is not limited to just a place, provided that you have enough space in your yard to accommodate it in various areas.
- It can hold about 1,485 gallons to 5,455 gallons of water. Its filter pump capacity is about 530 gallons per hour flow rate to 1,500 gallons per hour flow rate, using 110-120 volts of electricity.
- The setup of this pool is very easy, as it takes just 15 minutes of your time. Some pools take more than 30 minutes for setup, but this is why we love the Intex 8ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump as the setup is super easy and quick.
- The mode of storage of the Intex Easy Set Pool is easy; simply drain the pool, dry it out, fold it up and store it in your garage or basement till the next summer. There are some safety precautions as well in the manual that would guide you on how best to store your pool, especially during winter.
- It is also fitted with the Ground Fault Interrupter, which is a safety feature that instantly shuts off the pump if the electrical current is ever exposed to the water.
- It features a ground cloth for laying before positioning the pool, a debris cover as well as a garden hose compatible drain that connects to a garden hose and channels it in such a way that the used water can be drained away from the pool or house area.
Things We Liked
- The filter cartridges are detachable, can be washed with mild soap and water.
- It is relatively affordable and can last for years with proper seasonal storage; it is sturdy and durable.
- It comes with a DVD that has well-detailed instructions when it comes to the care and maintenance of the pool.
Things We Didn't Like
- A patch kit may be needed for some small pinholes during use.
- You may need to buy a cover to prevent overfilling in the rain.
Are you searching for a simple way to own a relatively affordable family pool this summer? Picking from a broad range of the Intex Easy Set above ground pools will be a very wise thing to do.
All that it is going to take for you to set up one of these pools is a flat space in your yard, an outdoor power source for the filter and of course, 15 minutes of your time to set it up. Intex produces a range of six sizes of Easy Set pools, thereby giving you options about how best to suit the needs of your family.
When likened to other above ground pools, the Intex Easy Set lines are made to be a very simple solution for your summer swimming needs. Notwithstanding the size of your family, you can purchase a conveniently sized pool to meet your needs.
However, the spotlight is on the Intex 8ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump.
They are very affordable, easy to set up, made with very high-quality materials and can endure sessions of long play without them breaking or tearing. Included in the pool set is an 110-120 volt filter pump which is very easy to install; you just have to hook up the various hoses and enjoy the clean and refreshing water.
SETUP AND MAINTENANCE
The installation and maintenance of the Intex Easy Set Pool are an easy work as it is accompanied by a well-detailed DVD that outlines how to set up and maintain it. Follow these simple steps outlined below to set up your pool.
- Level the ground on which it will be resting. This is very crucial because the pool will not be filled properly if it is on uneven ground. This may lead to the rupture of the sides or even overflow.
- Decide on whether or not you want to lay down a ground cloth. Next, drag the pool over to the leveled area and place it in the middle of the leveled ground.
- Tie a hose to the drain nozzle. Note that you will not be able to do this when the pool is full of water. Then, filter pump.
- Inflate the top ring before you fill the pool. While filling the pool, make sure that the pool gets filled evenly and does not bunch up during the process.
Your pool is ready and waiting to be plunged into!
The Intex Easy Set Pool comes with a variety of size options that are all made with the same high-quality material and build. It is one of the easiest to assemble pools in the market today. This pool is going to make your backyard the perfect place to be all summer as your family can relax and play in it, all day long. This pool brand is highly recommended as an ideal substitute for permanent pools, as you get to save some money and at the same time, have a lot of enjoyments while swimming.